|Art Work From AAWA|
Host: Alysha Mae and Dana Denha
|Vickie Peterson-Michalak & |
Barbara Goodsit of AAWA
This month’s exclusive spotlight features Ann Arbor Women Artists with President Barbara Goodsitt, Non-juried Coordinator & Member Vickie Peterson-Michalak as they discuss AAWA's history and upcoming events. Listen to learn where and when to view artwork created by local artists at CTN and other community locations!
Where Ann Arbor watches its city in action! Coverage includes City Council, Zoning Board of Appeals, Energy Commission and much more.
Visit A2gov.org/ctn to watch live or on demand.
Public Access Channel 17:
• Community producer and amateur historian, Dennis Skupinski presented Michigan World War 1 Centennial New Report.
• Community producer, Dan Bifano presented The Dan Bifano Show live every Tuesday at 8 pm on Public Access Channel 17.
• Community producer and bishop, Dave Chikosi presented various books of the bible during his weekly sermon held at Grace Christian Fellowship International Church in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
• Community producer and pastor, Johnnie Joplin presented various books of the bible and sermons on Teaching in the Word.
• Community producer and Michigan Atheist member, Marty Maier presented Atheist Speak Up.
• Community producer Dan Reeves presented The Backyard Show.
• Community producer James Dickson presented Michigan Mania Miles of Smiles.
• Access Ann Arbor showcased St. Vladimir Orthodox Church and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc, Delta Psi Omega Chapter of Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti.
• Soapbox showcased United Way ofWashtenaw County Volunteer Center, Resident Laurel Federbush, St. Vladimir Orthodox Church’s 2014Russian Festival, 2014 Buddy Walk presented by Down Syndrome Support Team, Dawn Farm's Education and Teens Using Drugs Series, Sierra Club of Huron Valley and Kathy Guerreso speaking about Chiropractic Health.
View all Channel 17 production via live stream or on demand.
Education Channel 18:
• Ann Arbor Public School’s Board of Education meetings will air live on Wednesday, September 10th at 7 pm on education channel 18.
For more channel 18 programs, replay schedules visit A2gov.org/ctn and view live streaming of channel 18.
CitiTV Channel 19:• FYI offers an inside look at the Redbud’s production of 4000 Miles, Ann Arbor Fire Department’s 125th Anniversary and an original spooktacular Halloween haunting.
• Senior Moments Moments presents Pittsfield Casino Potluck, a double dipping event with food and games.
• Conversations brings you a one-on-one discussion with outgoing Mayor John Hieftje premiering Thursday, October 23rd.
• Ward Talk features Ward 5 Council Member Mike Anglin
• Green Room sits down with Pamela Labadie and Rebecca Esselman from Huron River Watershed Council discussing how saving water saves energy.
• CitiTV Sports presents Football Skyline at Huron on Friday October 3 at 7pm and Huron at Pioneers on Tuesday October 21 at 8pm. And Volleyball Huron at Skyline on Thursday October 9 at 8pm and Pioneer at Huron on Thursday October 23 at 8pm.
• Candidates Comment begins with the Mayoral speeches, on Tuesday, October 7 at 8 p.m, and end with Board of Education at 8:15 p.m.
• Ann Arbor Area League of Women Voters presents Candidates Forums airing live; Mayoral
Candidates Forum live Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 7 p.m., 22nd Circuit Court Judge Candidates Forum live Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 8 p.m, County Probate Judge Candidates Forum live Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 9 p.m., County Board of Commissioners Candidates Forum live Thursday, Oct. 9 at 7 p.m., State Senator District 18 Candidates Forum live Tuesday, Oct. 14 at 7 p.m., State Representative - Districts 53 and 55 Candidates Forum live Tuesday, Oct. 14 at 8 p.m., Washtenaw Community College Board of Trustees Candidates Forum live Wednesday, Oct. 15 at 7 and 8:30 p.m. and Board of Education Candidates Forum live Thursday, Oct. 16 at 7 and 8:30 p.m.
Watch all CitiTV production on demand. Visit A2gov.org/ctn for program schedules and live streaming.
FREE workshops include:
• Preview (Orientation)
• iPad&iPhone Editing
• Glidecam 101
• Citizen Journalism
• Six Week Studio/Hotline Track
Be a Fan:
LinkedIn- Community Television Network
Monday- Friday: 11 AM- 9 PM
Special thanks to:
Mike Koski & Andy Filmore.