|Artwork by Derrick Lee|
Host: Alysha Mae and Dana Denha
The exclusive spotlight this month is with founder and creative director, of Festifools (and FoolMoon), Mark Tucker and producer, Shary Brown as they prepare for their seventh year in production and entertainment as part of Wonder Fool Productions. Festifools brings students and community volunteers together to create unique public art that is free and accessible to everyone.
Gov TV Channel 16:
Where Ann Arbor watches its city in action! Coverage includes
everything from Energy, Park Advisory, Planning Commision and much more.
Visit A2gov.org/ctn to watch live or on demand!
Public Access Channel 17:
• Michigan WWI Centennial News Report #10: Base Hospital #36 in Detroit by Community Producer, Dennis Skupinski• Sad Tire Theater by Community Producer, Michael Pilon
Education Channel 18:
• Washtenaw Community College presents College on Demand
• Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America presents Designer Drugs: The New Frontier
• Saturday Morning Physics produced by the University of Michigan's Department of Physics
Citi TV Channel 19:
• FYI presents the Ann Arbor Police and Fire Departments going head to head during the Polar Plunge, Twenty-Thirteen Cultural Arts andEducation Series and the Veteran’s Build For Jerry Wilbur- Habitat for Humanity
• Green Room features Keith Taylor, a local poet and coordinator of the undergraduate CreativeWriting program at U of M
• Senior Moments features Carol Brodbeck, an instructor in gardening who teaches classes at the Pittsfield Senior Center
Visit A2gov.org/ctn for program schedules
FREE workshops include:
• HD Studio
• Control Room• Advance Final Cut Pro X• Preview (Orientation) on Monday the 4th at 6 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11AM - 9 PM
Wednesday 4- 9 PM