|Artwork by Andi Lattimore|
Host: Alysha Mae and Dana Denha
|Community Producer and Cable Communication Commissioner Tammie Williams.|
GovTV Channel 16:
Catch our city in Action, from the Greenbelt Advisory, Public Market, Environmental Commission and more. View meetings on Comcast Channel 16 or visit a2govtv.pegcentral.com/
Public Access Channel 17:
* Dave Chappell presents Erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo from Top of the Park. Check out Chappell's production online at Dave's TV Zone.
* Jim Schaefer, Producer and Host of Rip Rap, features Marina Whitman discussing her book The Martian's Daughter.
* Amateur Historian Dennis Skupinski produces Michigan WWI Centennial News Report: Save the Flags and many more. Check out Skupinski's work at Historical Documentaries.
* Veteran's Day Marathons featuring Skupinski's News Reports and Access Ann Arbor.
Education Channel 18:
* American History in the Making Marathon discusses pre-contact Native American history through present day.
* Northwoods Cooking Show prepares a traditional Thanksgiving feast.
CitiTV Channel 19:
* Election Results Tuesday, November 10th, 2012.
* For Your Information features Ann Arbor Derby Dimes and the United States Army Field Band at EMU's Pease Auditorium.
Visit A2gov.org/ctn for specific program schedules.
* iMovie editing
* Video on Demand Distribution
* Producer Round Table Discussion
Call 734.794.6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
Visit A2gov.org/ctn for more information about FREE production workshops.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11AM - 9 PM
Wednesday 4- 9 PM
Special Thank you to Derrick Lee for his editing skills.
Artwork by Andi Lattimore.