|Artwork by Andi Lattimore|
Host: Alysha Mae and Dana Denha
|Barbara Clarke, Vice Chair of the Cable Communication Commission.|
Gov TV Channel 16:
Catch our city in action! from Historic District, Park Advisory, Public Market Advisory Commission and more. You can view all meeting on Comcast channel 16 or at a2govtv.pegcentral.com/
Public Access Channel 17:
* Technology and Friends producer David Giard presents Great Lakes .NET User Group featuring Gael Fraituer, talking about aspect oriented programming.
* Falicia Starr presents Entra-Slam Finalist. Ann Arbor's Newest Story-telling event presented by entrepreneurs.
*Creator of Mine Radio TV, Jame Dickson showcases Homecoming Highlights from the Abyssinian Church.
Education Channel 18:
* Huron High Presents 16 programs created in Mr. Fox's class.
* Skyline students produce creative content that is fun and family friendly.
* Ethics in America Marathon visit Learner.org.
Citi TV Channel 19:
* For Your Information presents Ann Arbor Derby Dimes (roller derby), Halloween safety tips and a special ghost hunting edition.
* Green Room features lifelong birder Will Weber.
* Senior Moments showcasing Osher Lifelong Learning Institute with the program coordinator Abbie Jacobson and volunteer coordinator Ed Marcuz.
* Conversations brings you Colin Smith from Ann Arbor Parks and Recreation. And Washtenaw County administrator Verna McDaniels.
* Walk Talk sits down with Ward 5 Councilman Mike Anglin.
* Citi TV Sports showcases Volleyball and Football.
*League of Women Voters LIVE:
Monday, October 8- County Water Resource Commissioners at 7 PM, County Treasurers at 8 PM and County Clerk/registered deeds at 9 PM.
Tuesday, October 9- Washtenaw Community College Board of Trustees at 7 PM, Ann Arbor Public School Board of Trustees 8 PM and Ann Arbor District Library Board Candidates 9 PM.
Wednesday, October 10- Ann Arbor Mayoral race and 5th Ward Candidates at 7 PM, County Sheriff Candidates at 8PM and Board of County Commission Candidates at 9 PM.
Thursday, October 11- State Representatives 53 and 55th Districts at 7 PM, 22nd Circuit Court At 8 PM and County Prosecuting Attorney Candidates at 9 PM.
Workshops this month include JVC Remote, Final Cut Pro X Editing, Hotline Studio and Social Media. Call 734.794.6150 X 41506 or email email@example.com
Visit a2gov.org/ctn for specific program schedules for all CTN channels.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11AM - 9 PM
Wednesday 4- 9 PM
2805 S. Industrial Suite 200
Ann Arbor, MI
Special Thank you to Derrick Lee for his editing skills. Artwork by Andi Lattimore.