Podcast notes for August 2011
Plugged In Premiere- Produced at the University of Toledo 18 titled Plugged In, Join college students for an in-depth look at the latest innovations in science and technology research that will change our lives on EduTV Channel 18
Public Access A2TV Premiere-
· Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7AM to 3PM
· NEW- Wednesdays from 4:30 to 8:30 PM
For more information visit a2gov.org/ctn
Get to the Polls- Tuesday August 2, City Primay elections held every year. Polling places are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Coverage on Citi TV Channel 19.
A2gov.org/elections for information on absentee ballots, Voter
Registration and poll locations
Ward Talk- A live CTN series featuring a different Ann Arbor City Council member each month discussing current issues and answering your calls on CitiTV channel 19.
Call the CTN's studio line at 734.794.6155 with your questions every third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm or Visit a2gov.org/CTN
Office of Emergency Management Test- Tuesday August 9th at 1PM
Call 734.794.6980 with questions and comments
· Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority- Wednesday August third from 12pm to 1pm in the DDA office at 150 S. Fifth Ave., suite 30. Visit a2dda.org/
· Ann Arbor Energy Commission- Tuesday August 9th from 5:30 to 7 PM on the second floor in the council chambers, at the Larcom City Hall. Visit a2gov.org/energy.
· City Planning Commission- Tuesdays August 16 from 7pm – 9pm, also at Larcom City Hall on the Second floor in the Council chambers. Visit a2gov.org/planning
· Environmental Commission- Thursday, August 25th in Larcom City Hall on the second floor in the council chambers.
Live stream bit.ly/A2Mtgs & video on demand A2gov.org/ctn.
Watch Video On Demand online for Public Access- CTNAnnArbor.mirocommunity.org
Preview Class- Tuesday August 2nd at 6PM at the CTN studios.
Previews are held every month, call 734.794.6150 X 0 to sign up.
Access Ann Arbor- 30 minute talk show providing citizens and non-profit organizations of Ann Arbor an opportunity to voice an opinion, provide information, or promote an event. This program is videotaped at the CTN studio on the first and third Thursday evenings of each month between 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM.
Call 734.794.6150 X 0
Access Soapbox- Five minute segments are videotaped at the CTN studio every 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month between 3-6 PM. Voice an opinion, promote an event or share a story. All Ann Arbor residents and non-profit groups can participate.
Call 734.794.6150 X 0
Paws to Read- Ann Arbor District library, Traverwood Branch, on Saturday August 6th and 20th at 10 AM.
Call 734. 327.8301
Natural Area Preservation (NAP)- Barton Nature Area Saturday August 6th and Firststenberg Nature Area Saturday August 20th from 9 Am to noon.
Kerrytown Chime Concerts- Friday and Saturday go downtown to Kerrytown shops for a chime concert. From noon to 12:30 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and 10:30 to 11 AM on Saturdays. All concerts are free and open to the public.
Call 734.363.3107 with questions.
For more information on A2ikog podcast visit:
Community Televsion Network- CTN@a2gov.org